Sotheby's International Realty - Sunshine Coast, QLD
Atop the Blackall Range snug into the Sunshine Coast hinterland, is a private estate of an uncompromised style set on 40 acres with a breathtaking visual kaleidoscope down the valleys, across eucalypts to ancient rainforests. The residences and accommodations include a main residence, the manager's cottage, and four self-contained king cottages.
For over a decade, the property has operated as an award-winning business with purpose-built facilities tailored for domestic and international 4.5-star guest accommodations, where one may choose to enjoy weddings and corporate events. The well-established business is backed by a sophisticated platform of computerised reservation and property management systems.
There is scope for further development and expansion of facilities in the future. An amazing canvas awaiting more creative talents if you so choose.
The rich volcanic land is a magnet for birds, butterflies and exotic wildlife. The resident chickens and three alpacas enjoy a prime position and enhance the lifestyle experience.
Attracting the rich and famous, and those celebrities and business identities who prefer travel below the radar, Maleny is that kind of town. Culture, creativity and cool sum up the essence of the district. Maleny, 425 metres above sea level is a destination to escape the heat with its mild climate and 24-degree Celsius average temperature.
Today it is a thriving artisan community and tourism hot spot set in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and away from the big city hustle. The main street is lined with organic food shops, cafes, an ice cream shop and Formaggio, art galleries, bookstores, and locally owned speciality shops and services. Tomorrow it is future ready.
The time has come for new buyers to take the reins at this amazing property. It has a beautiful history and is ready for a beautiful tomorrow. We extend an invitation for a private inspection to experience this magical property for yourself.
- 40 acres land fronting the Blackall Range Tourist Drive
- Main Residence: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, indoor and outdoor living and dining areas and
spacious reception hall.
- Separate office/reception area with kitchenette and storage
- Manager's Cottage: Self-contained with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, study and laundry
- The Cottages x 4: Self-contained spacious living, fireplace, full kitchen, king bedroom
with spa bath and a relaxing covered veranda
- Landscaped grounds and gardens; paved driveways, fenced paddocks and natural spring fed
- Potential for future development and expansion, architectural designed master plan
- 10-minute drive to the Maleny township
- 40-minute drive to the Sunshine Coast beaches and the Sunshine Coast Airport
- 70-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
Property Accolades and Awards:
- Finalist Sunshine Coast Tourism Award
- TripAdvisor Top 25 B&Bs and Inns Australia
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business 4.5 Star Rating
- Exceptional 9.7 Travellers' Rating