Sotheby's International Realty - Chwaszczyno, PM
The house was built in 2019. Designed individually according to world standards by a well-known architect, with unprecedented architecture on the Polish market, unusual ergonomic solutions with panoramic glazing and monochrome facade, with open bright spaces in white and black with designer elements.
The interior is climate and cozy, where you can feel luxurious and comfortable.
- located on a hill with a breathtaking view of the lake, valley and forest, on a plot of 1000m2 at an altitude of 149m above sea level Very sunny plot, location E-S-W
- it is energy-saving, aluminum windows, Premium class, multi-chamber, three-pane, with the best heat transfer coefficient with a system of warm installation of windows in the building's insulation layer with anti-burglary locks, and with a huge sliding sheet of HS glass at the exit of the living room on a 90m2 terrace. Underfloor heating throughout the building.
- high ceilings on the entire ground floor - 3.3 meters, on the third floor, make the house very spacious
The facility is finished to the highest standard with the use of materials, furniture and objects from world brands.
- all countertops and the island are made of black granite with gold filings - Star Galaxy, the white leather seating set has an outgoing bar and an outgoing relaxation chair, the tables are made of polished stainless steel and high-quality black iridescent glass in a fashionable baroque style, most of the furniture has been imported is from Italy.
The total area - 322m2 consists of:
- 42m2 garage for 2 cars,
- a beautifully lit living room, the entire terrace wall in glass, a mezzanine with a glass railing on a rotule and a large glass wall - 7m high entrance, open dining room and kitchen, equipped with the highest quality household appliances - SMEG collection
4 large glass balconies on rotulas, including 3 roofed, and one sunny,
2 staircases - separate entrances to the first floor, parents' bedroom and separate to the children or guests area with monumental, suspended black stairs.
The parents' bedroom has a spacious wardrobe, direct access to the bathroom and 2 large glass balconies. On the ground floor, every room opens onto a covered observation deck.
Hall - 24 m2
Boiler room with laundry - 7.5m2
Kitchen - 27.5m2
Dining room - 14 m2
Living room - 37m2
Office - 9m2
Garage - 42m2
Bathroom - 4 sq m
Dressing room - 3m2
Corridor - 4m2
Corridor - 4m2
Bathroom - 7 sq m
Dressing room - 9m2
Bedroom - 12m2
Bedroom - 3.5 m2
Bedroom - 24m2
Dressing room - 13m2
Bathroom - 7.5 m2
Corridor - 2.5 m2
The villa is built with the greatest precision and diligence from the best materials, available construction and finishing technologies available on the market. The property is equipped, among others, with:
- gas heating, underfloor heating system 4 zones - alarm system with monitoring cameras
- video intercom - system control and operation via computer and smartphone
- smart home
The villa is dominated by space, light and greenery looking inside.
The object is located in the prestigious area of Gdańsk with a perfect connection of the whole Tri-City, it takes 12min to get to Gdynia, the center of Gdańsk, Sopot and the airport, to get to the beltway 5 min. The proximity of the sea, sandy beaches, proximity to lakes and nature are additional advantages of the location of the villa. In addition, it is located near the seaside resorts, so you can enjoy both the privacy of surrounding nature and the entertainment of the Tri-City.