Sotheby's International Realty - San Francisco, CA
The spacious, two-level, upper unit features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet (no walk in closet in upper 4th floor) and en-suite bathroom. The expansive, loft-style master suite enjoys a soaking tub and mobile armoires for additional storage. With incredible volume and wonderful natural light, this home blends the warm tones of walnut hardwood floors with clean, modern lines, custom industrial sized windows and skylights. The chefs kitchen opens up to the generous living area, which is perfect for entertaining. The large, well appointed 1 bedroom lower unit has 1 bath and 1 half-bath and Ash floors throughout. And, like the upper unit, the home's open floor plan allows for a plethora of different uses. The spacious garage has parking for three cars, an abundance of additional storage and a full size washer and dryer. Proximity to some of San Francisco's most iconic nightlife venues (e.g. Cobbs Comedy club, Bimbos), beautiful parks (e.g. Washington Square Park, Fort Mason, Aquatic Park) and wonderful restaurants (Park Tavern, Original Joes) make this opportunity truly one of a kind in the world of San Francisco real estate.
Built in 1968 by internationally renowned engineering/architecture firm TY Lin International, this property was converted to a single-family residence in 2006 and then to a 2-unit building in 2019. Some of TY Lin International's more notable, local projects include the Moscone Center and the East Span for the new addition to Bay Bridge.
• Two-level, light filled unit with large format windows and skylight
• Open chef 's kitchen with Caesarstone quartz countertops, hooded gas range, tile backsplash, U-Line wine cooler, Viking 6-Burner stainless steel Range, Sub-Zero Refrigerator
• Luxurious, upper-level master suite with skylight and an en-suite spa like master bath with tiled shower (and multiple shower heads) and soaking tub
• Multiple, mobile armoires for additional storage and flexibility
• Large, lower-level bedroom with attractive, tilted, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
• Nicely appointed powder room on both levels
• Walnut floors throughout
• In-unit laundry stackable washer / dryer machines
• Beautifully remodeled with an open floor plan
• Large bedroom with attractive en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
• Nicely appointed powder room
• Kitchenette with flexible creative space ash floors throughout
• Recessed lighting with designer light fixture
• Wired for home alarm and intercom system
• Spacious garage with parking for 3 cars
• Abundant storage
• Panoramic roof deck with views which span from Coit Tower to Alcatraz to the Golden Gate Bridge
• Entire property is equipped with sprinklers
Stories you may also enjoy...
Zaha Hadid’s Firm Just Debuted the World’s Tallest Atrium in China
The atrium is 636-feet-tall, nearly 50 feet taller than the previous record holder in the Burj Al Ar...
Louis Vuitton’s High-Design Furniture Line Is About to Debut Its First Piece Made by an American
The rarefied collection of home design has a new addition from an American designer set to debut nex...
A Venice Biennale Show Elevated Boxing Punching Bags to Fine Art. Now They’re for Sale
Famed creative force Michele Lamy brought together diverse artists to create work for an installatio...
Inside an $11 Million English Country Mansion Modeled After Buckingham Palace
Its ‘Crown’-ing glory is arguably its Queen Victoria suite.
Tommy and Dee Hilfiger Are Selling Off Furniture From Their Connecticut Manse
It’s a designer open house of sorts.