Sotheby's International Realty - Denver, CO
Talk about the “WOW” factor! Artfully designed where m odern luxury meets the beauty of the past in this historic, loft-style condo in the heart of LoDo. Overlooking lively Market Street with views of Coors Field, this architecturally stunning condo boasts 4 bedrooms and 5500 square feet of living space, all on one level. Enormous great room features soaring 20' ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors and expansive brick wall. With a rare 3 car attached garage with wide private indoor stairs leading to the living space as well as private front and back entrances, you can literally step outside your door into vibrant Lodo and walk to sporting events, theaters, cultural attractions and the best shopping and dining Denver has to offer.
· Tastefully designed and overflowing with character, the enormous great room features soaring, 20’ ceilings, gorgeous, original hardwood floors and an expansive, exposed brick wall; the perfect backdrop for large works of art as well as a custom central light shaft to afford plenty of natural light into the space.
· The great room opens to a beautiful atrium garden. Flooded with natural light from a huge wall of windows, this fabulous indoor/outdoor space will become your sanctuary with a wood-planked deck, bubbling fountain, custom flag stones, sprinkler system with misters and raised stone beds filled with established lush plantings.
· Sleek and stylish, the gourmet kitchen boasts dual, slab granite center islands, custom cabinetry, coffee bar and stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator, a double oven and gas cooktop with ventilation hood.
· Open concept design dining area with hardwood floors, exposed brick and a glass tile surround on the fireplace.
· Custom maple built-ins and a chic, stainless steel surround fireplace enhance the inviting hearth room.
· Another highlight is a new study with wainscoting, built-in lit bookshelves, a sliding ladder and rich, custom built-ins such as device desk and pull-out keyboard shelf. The study comes complete with a unique light fixture.
· Occupying its own private wing, the peaceful master suite opens to the atrium, creating a soothing, spa-like ambiance. Designed for his and hers luxury, you will enjoy dual walk-in closets and his and hers master baths with skylights, oversized walk-in showers and a jetted tub. Wall to wall velvet curtains block out noise and light, and a custom ceiling fan are all perfect for sleeping soundly even while in the heart of Lodo.
· 3 additional ensuite bedrooms offer exposed brick accent walls, plantation shutters and custom walk-in closets.
· The roof is brand new and set up to be easily converted to your very own private, rooftop terrace! Also worth noting are new HVAC units, new water heaters and plenty of storage including a roomy concrete cellar, perfect for storing wine.